Paul Joseph Watson
American talk show host Michael Savage has been banned from entering the UK by the Home Secretary because of his political opinions and opposition to illegal immigration, which is considered “hate speech” in airstrip one.
“Home Secretary Jacqui Smith (pictured) said she decided to make public the names so others could better understand what sort of behaviour Britain was not prepared to tolerate,” according to an ITN report.
The list of 16 “unwelcome” individuals includes Neo-Nazis, former Ku Klux Klan members, racist skinhead groups and Islamic preachers supposedly linked to terrorist groups.
Alongside these appears the name of Savage, who is a conservative talk show host in the mould of Rush Limbaugh who has consistently opposed illegal immigration and the declining stature of U.S. sovereignty.
“Coming to this country is a privilege. If you can’t live by the rules that we live by, the standards and the values that we live by, we should exclude you from this country and, what’s more, now we will make public those people that we have excluded,” said Smith.
Apparently the ‘rules that people live by’ in the UK do not include the right to free speech and political opinions considered unpalatable by what whistleblowers have described as a “Stalinist cabal of control freaks” currently in power in Britain.
As we have previously reported, people are mandated by government threats, peer pressure and cultural bullying to “tolerate” all kinds of minority groups and for the most part we do exactly that. The problem lies in the fact that the very same crowd that preaches “tolerance” is totally intolerant of anyone who dares utter a word against them.
The government in the UK defines “tolerance” as being banned from uttering a negative word against any minority group, and hate speech laws have codified the illegality of expressing an opinion which may be considered “offensive” to a minority.
Decrees of political correctness and the doctrines of illiberal mind control, which fronts as being liberally progressive when it is in fact fascistic, have swamped Europe to the point where Christian ministers are being arrested for reading Bible passages. It is also an illegal offence in Britain to criticize homosexuality. Television presenter Robin Page was arrested by police after he said in a speech that farmers should enjoy the same rights as Muslims and gays. Police traveled from 200 miles away to question Page, before detaining him in a prison cell with dried feces on the wall and later charging him with incitement to racial hatred.
- In 2001, Gloucestershire Police set up ‘Operation Napkin’ in which senior police officers were sent to ‘ethnic restaurants’ to eat four-course dinners and at the same time listen out for “racist hate speech.” Arrests were made as a result of the program.
- In January 2006 a student who called a mounted policeman’s horse “gay” was arrested under section 5 of the Public Order Act for making homophobic remarks and taken to court.
- Also in 2006, a 14-year-old school girl was arrested in Manchester England for making a “racist comment,” after she refused to work with a group of Asians during a science tutorial because none of them spoke English.
- Reports of “hate crime raids” where PC subversives are rounded up like terrorists by police are commonplace in the UK.
- In the U.S., members of the Repent America organization were arrested and criminally charged, with prosecutors attempting to secure 47-year prison sentences, for the crime of reading Bible passages on the street during Philadelphia’s 2004 “Outfest” gay pride march.
It seems that the only remaining sectors of society it is permissible to lambaste or make fun of is pedophiles and Christians - question any other minority, sexuality, race, gender or religion and the thought police are on your back in an instant. The sheep herd the rest of the sheep and no one is allowed to step outside of the pen.
New hate speech laws are now being passed in the United States - such legislation masquerades as being for the purpose of protecting minorities when in reality it is solely aimed at crushing the free speech of all citizens.
Though we have fundamentally disagreed with several of Michael Savage’s views in the past, the fact that he has been banned from entering the UK, a country that poses as a haven of free speech, once again proves that free speech considered politically incorrect by the government has been all but outlawed.